Me, Myself, and All about myself

My name is Aurelia Felisha Jerome Tampubolon. People usually call me Aurel. I was born on 21st July, 2003. Now, I am studying at SMA 3 Bandung. I am 14 years old. In my family, I am the first child. I have a father, mother, and three siblings. My father's name is Abdi R. A. Tampubolon. My mother's name is H. Rosemarie M. Naibaho. I have two sisters. Their names is Audrey P. J. Tampubolon and Audie Q. J. Tampubolon. I have a little brother too. His name is Alessandro M. J. Tampubolon. Audrey is 10th grade now. Her senior high school is same like me. But, her class's is at X Science 9. Audie is junior high school now. Her school is at SMP 7 Bandung. Ale is elementary school. His school is at SD Agustinus Bandung.

I have many hobbies too. I like playing piano, drawing, listening to music, jogging, swimming, and playing basketball. Sometimes, I like playing guitar too. I don't like playing guitar too much because when I am playing guitar, the sound was not great. But, I very like to play piano. When I am boring, I like to play piano because it makes me relax. If there is no piano, I will listen to music or play guitar.

Among all the things in this world, I very like flowers. Their shape are so beautiful. Their magnificence can attract all people too enjoy it. Sometimes, I make it as my drawing object. Besides flowers, I very like friends. Yes, they make me happy. It's true if sometimes they make me upset and angry. But, without friends, I certainly don't have any people to do a communicate. I think, that is the beauty of having friends.

Okay, I think that's all about me. Thank you for your attention!:)

Komentar

Postingan Populer