My Last Holiday

I'd like to tell you about my holiday when I have a Christmas holiday. A few days before Christmas, I and my family were in Bandung. Me and Audrey, my sister, were do some tests to entrance our school in Bandung. Unfortunately, me and Audrey accepted in SMA 3 Bandung. So, my sister and my little brother do some tests too, to entrance their school. At 29th December, I and my family went to Bekasi to visit my cousin's house. There, we watched a film that made me touched. At 30th December, we went to "Agro Wisata Gunung Mas" at Puncak. At "Agro Wisata Gunung Mas", we rode a horse, did archery, rode flying bike, and did paintball. It all made me happy! In the night, we we celebrated our Christmas. We sang some Christmas songs together.  Not only that. There were many games that made me feel interesed! After that, we went to our each bed in bungalow. At 31st December, we did jogging there. It was so fun! Me and my family did a "Maumere" gymnastics too. This is the most exciting part! Because there were many people watched our gymnastics :D And then, we took a bath and took many photos there because of its beautiful scenery. After we felt satisfied, we said "Goodbye" to the beautiful scenery and that place. Then, we checked out from the bungalow and go to our each home. I think that's all. But, the most unforgettable part is when I and my family gathered to celebrated our Christmas. Thank you for reading my nice experience!;)

Komentar

Postingan Populer