About My Dream

Hello, guys! Welcome back to my blog!
My name is Aurelia Tampubolon and I'm usually called as Aurel. I'm 16 years old now and I have two sisters and one little brother. They are Audrey Tampubolon (Senior High School), Audie Tampubolon (Junior High School) and Alessandro Tampubolon (Elementary School).

In my life, I often reading a novel. Sometimes, many people around me say that reading a novel will make us sleepy. But, that opinion aren't suitable for me. It feels comfortable when I'm reading a novel. It feels like I heard about the story about another people's life. At certain times, I can be  an ambitious people too. It is one of my weaknesses. It's not good for all of us to be an ambitious people. I am someone who easily panics. Of course, it will make people around me join in panic. So that, I'll try to be a quieter person because I believe that our behavior can influence the environment around us.

I usually spend my leisure time with playing piano, drawing something, jogging, or swimming. I'm very keen on music, so when I get bored, I'm playing piano to relax my mind. Also, I like drawing. I usually make flowers (like rose, Cambodia, jasmine), or anime as image object. In holiday, only when I woke up in the morning I do jogging or swimming because it can make my mind relax while I was playing with another people.

I have an achievement from my extra curricular (KPA 3). In Mei 2018, my team in KPA 3 got second ranked at LMAP (Lomba Musik Angklung Padaeng). It is the only one achievement I've ever received in my life. I remember how busy we are before we got second ranked, started from have a routine practice three times a week until 7pm until have many evaluations from alumni KPA 3. I think those are our hard sacrifices to get second rank. Of course, I will never forget about our hard sacrifices until got the second rank.

In my future, I'm still confused about what would I be? what I want to be? But now, I decided myself to become a doctor. I have a dream to become a doctor because I like to help other people when they get ill. When I was in elementary school, I have ever dream to become a teacher. I thought it's really fun to teach another kids and joking fun. But, I don't know why I am suddenly changed my mind to become a doctor. I hope my goals to be a doctor can be realized. I try to like Biology subject, so that I can learn biology without burden, especially about human disease, which is the most favorite lesson I'd like to study in Biology.

I think that's all about myself, my strength and weakness, my hobby, my achievement, and my dreams. So, let me know about yourself! :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer