Bakdes 2019

Hello, guys!

I want to tell you about my story when I have an activity called "Bakdes". This activity happened during my first school day in 2019. This activity began on 3rd January 2019 until 5th January 2019. Me and all my friends did "Bakdes" located on Cibeureum Village, Bandung Regency. In the morning on 3rd January 2019 at 07.00 a.m., we departed from SMA Negeri 3 Bandung to Cibeureum Village by public transportation. It approximately tooks 47 km from SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.


After 2 hours on the trip, we started our activity with lunch there. After that, we prepared ourselves for the opening ceremony. But the first, we donated our secondhand textbooks. Before we set off to the village, we was told to prepare our secondhand textbooks when we was in Elementary School, Junior High School, or maybe when Senior High School. In the opening ceremony, we listen to the words of the greeting from Mrs. Aan, our Deputy Head of School, Mr. Encep, and the words of welcome from the village chief of Cibeureum. After the opening ceremony, there was a zoning. My class (XI Science 3) got the part in RW 18.

At the first day here, we did the division houses for each groups. Me and my groups got the house which is located far from other groups' house. But unfortunately, me, Shofi, and Fya have the same house with Mrs. Dewi, our class vice. So, I thought our activities could be implemented regularly. Arriving there, we pronounced the greetings in advance to host. After that, we was talking each other. Unfortunately, the host is Vice Leader of RW 18. His name is Mr. Cecep. He has a wife and a daughter. His profession is as a farmers in his garden. Her daughter, named Aisyah and called Ica, has been undergoing the college at end of the level. She has been attended college majoring in hospital management. After talking in quite a long time, we stored our stuff first in the room that was available.

The first thing I do there with my friends is share money to each home that we lived for our daily needs. Me, my friends, and Mrs. Dewi has determined the amount of money for each house based on our status (teacher or student). Actually, I and my friends also experience difficulty there to find shards of money. We tried to change our money to break the nominal, but it still difficult. Fortunately, we finally found the breaks of nominal, so that we could share the money to each home that we lived. Initially, they declined our money because they thought it was never mind for them to accept us to stay in a few days in their home. But, we kept trying so that they want to receive money from us, which is actually from SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.

In the next day, we also visited many nice and comfortable places in Cibeureum Village, such as small hill, like teletubbies hill. There was a nice scenery there that made us want to stay there while takes many photos. It would be an amazing and interesting place that I ever seen. The weather is also cold too. Even when it was at middle day, the temperature is reached 19 degree of Celcius.






The amazing place I and my friends visited is not only the teletubbies hill. We also visited the large garden which is located near the settlements of the populations RW 18. I felt happy when I was walking on the paddy dykes because it's been a long time since I have enjoyed this scenery. Some plants are planted at this garden, such as carrot, col, cassava, tea, etc. This garden is very large that made me want to stay here for a long time. In the middle of this journey, at the big stone, me and my friends took ourselves to take a few photos.



Not only that. In Cibeureum Village, Mr. Cecep invited me, my classmates, and Mrs. Dewi to travel around Cibeureum Village. Mr. Cecep invited us to travel around Cibeureum Village with truck car with a capacity of approximately 30 persons. First, we visited Situ Cisanti. Situ Cisanti is a river that starts with identical Citarum River kilometer zero point in Bandung Regency. I took some photos with my friends here. Then, I took some pictures together with my classmates and teacher here.

After visited Situ Cisanti, we visited another tea garden at another location. The scenery there was very clement too. At this place, I took a boomerang with my classmates. Then, I also took some photos with my friend.

In the afternoon, we went around RW 18 to distribute staple food for underprivileged people. Actually, it was very tired to walk around up and down to distribute staple food. But, it was felt pleasure to distribute staple food for underprivileged people. It felt like we must help each others.

The next day, me and my friends go to rabbit farm owned by Mr. Cecep, my host. I saw how Mr. Cecep preserve his rabbits there. Then, me and my friend tried to hold the rabbit. At first, I felt scared to hold the rabbit because I imagined if I held the rabbit, it would bite my hand. Unfortunately, after I held its neck, the rabbit would not bite my hand because that's how to hold a rabbit. After that, Mr. Cecep showed us how to use pesticides to his potatoes at his garden with a machine. He prepared his machine, materials for pesticides, and the most important is nose cover. The nose cover is used to keep the nose to avoid the dirt when spraying pesticides.

Our last amazing place that we have visited is a river. To reach the river, it needs our struggle when walking on slippery paddy dykes. Sometimes, I got slipped repeatedly on the slippery path of paddy dykes. But, fortunately my friend want to help me if I got slipped. When we got there, we felt free because we had finally arrived at our destination. There, we relaxed our mind, take some photos, and wet our feet with water. We also tried to take a selfie  on the big stone there.


Unfortunately, this is our last day in Cibeureum Village. There are so much unforgettable experience that I got from this village. Moreover, the host family in my house are very nice. They are very kind for us because everytime we got back to their home, the didn't forget to provide food for us. But, we didn't forget to wash our plates and glasses by ourselves. On Saturday, 5th January 2019, we got back to our home by public transportation or angkot. Actually, we felt sad because we must separate from them. Because of that, we didn't forget to give some souvenirs for them. I remembered that gave them a Batik clothes. I hope they will remember us all their whole lives.










Komentar

Postingan Populer