Edu Passion

On 24th January 2019, my school held an event called Edu Passion. This event gave chance for us to know about many universities in Indonesia and some universities from another country, such as Australia, Japan, and English. Not only about universities, but this event also promoted some academic institution (such as Edulab). In the beginning of Edu Passion, Ridwan Kamil, our West Java Governor, came to Edu Passion and gave some speech.

In this day, each groups of Research Based Learning was given some tasks by our teacher to record data about some universities and another booth. I thought it also made some benefit for me because it can increase my insight about what universities which will be my goal in my future. Me and two my friends visited some universities stan, such as UI, UGM, UNPAD, IPB, Maranatha University, and Padjajaran University.



We searched some informations about the universities. When we were searching about some informations, I asked about information in Faculty of Medicine at all of University's booth. I thought it is difficult to join Faculty of Medicine, even if I want to join with SNMPTN stripe. But, I will study hard and try hard to join this faculty.

I think that's all about my activities in Edu Passion. Hopefully, you are enjoying this story.

Komentar

Postingan Populer