Turbud at Bali

Hello, guys! Welcome back to my blog!

Now, I'd like to tell you about my story when I have a cultural tour at Bali. This cultural tour began in 17th March 2019 until 22nd March 2019. Cultural tour has several goals. One of them is to increase our insight about the culture in Indonesia.

Day 1

First day, me and my classmates had a flight from Husein Sastranegara Airport (Bandung) to I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali) by plane. We got the third turn to have a flight to Bali. So, we departed from Husein Sastranegara Bandung at 01.40 p.m. Unfortunately, our plane was delayed. Because of the delayed plane, we departed from Bandung approximately at 03.00 p.m. It made us have to wait for a long time. I filled my leisure time with talking to my friends and seeing the planes passed over and over again. In 03.00 p.m., we finally departed from Bandung. It took about two hours to get to Bali. After that, about 05.00 p.m., we arrived at Bali and got to each buses according to our classes. Because the time has shown 05.00 p.m., there was not enough time to go to Tanah Lot and it made us dissapointed. But, the tour guide said that Tanah Lot would be diverted on another day. We felt happy again. Then, we went to Jimbaran Beach to enjoy some shows and have a dinner. Arriving there, I took some photos with my friends first. The scenery was so beautiful there. After a few hours, we had our dinner. Unfortunately, in the middle of our dinner, it was raining. It started from drizzle until heavy. Immediately, the show has broken up and we ran around carrying our dinner into the room. Luckily, I have finished off my dinner. After that, about 09.00 p.m., we went to Quest Hotel and checked in. Then, I took a bath in a bathroom and talking with my friends before I got sleep. Then, me and my friends slept at 11.00 p.m.




Day 2

The next day, I woke up at 5 o'clock and prepared myself for our Day-2 Tour. After that, at 6 o'clock, I had a breakfast with my friends in Quest Hotel. The taste of food there are extremely delicious. After we finished off our breakfast, we got in each bus and started our journey at 7 o'clock. The first destination we would visit was Tanjung Benoa. In the bus, we registered ourselves to play some watersports that we want, to the tour guide named Kak Luki. At this time, I registered myself to play flying fish and banana boat. Then, we arrived there about at 10.30 a.m. When we got there, Kak Luki immediately changed our money with the ticket to play watersport. Then, we could enjoy the watersports that we want. First, I enjoyed 'flying fish' watersport with my friends. I thought, this watersport didn't give any challenge for me. This watersport would bring us to fly when we were lying down on the float, but it only lasts in a short time. This watersport finally made my leg part and trouser wet. After that, I enjoyed 'banana boat' watersport with my friends. During enjoyed banana boat, we deliberately drown two times. When I got float on the beach, I thought I didn't like the water because it is very salty. But I thought this watersport was so fascinating. After felt satisfied with enjoying some watersports, I cleaned up myself and changed my clothes. Then, we had lunch there about 12.00 p.m. 


After having a lunch, we got in each bus and went to our next destination, Pandawa Beach. I took some photos of me and my classmates there. Then, I also took some photos with my close friends. 


After felt satisfied in enjoying Pandawa Beach, we went to Masjid Pudjamandala to have Dzuhur pray to Moslems. There were many places of worship of five religion in Indonesia. At Pudjamandala, I went to Catholic church and prayed there. 

After that, we continued our journey to Graha Wisnu Kencana (GWK) Cultural Park. At this place, we took some photos of 3'2020 and each class. Then, we also took a photo of the form of 'SMA 3'. I took some photos to with my close friends here. And then, I enjoyed the statue of GWK. The statue is so big and wonderful. Bli (Balinese from "Mr."/"Sir") said that the height of this statue is taller than the statue of Liberty. 


Next, we got back into the bus and continued our journey to Bali Nusa Dua Theatre to enjoy 'Devdan Show'. The ticket was given by Kak Luki when we were in the bus. Arriving at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre earlier, we must wait for a few minutes. Then, we can enjoy the show. This show told us about 'Treasure of the Archipelago'. Devdan Show had shown us about many cultures fork Indonesia, like the traditional dance, the form of custom house, etc. I really enjoyed this show because there were some nice traditional dances that was performed by good dancers and acculturated with modern dance. I felt lucky when I enjoyed this show because it was really nice, and I was not feeling sleepy during the show. This show ended up about at 10 p.m. When this show ended up, we got into each bus and went back to Quest Hotel. We arrived at the hotel about at 11 p.m. and then took a rest.


Day 3

On 19th March 2019, I woke up at 04.30 a.m. and prepared for myself. Then, at 05.30 a.m., I had a breakfast at got into my bus. We started our journey at 07.00 a.m., and it took about 4 hours to get into Kintamani. After four hours, we arrived at Tirta Empul Temple. In this place, there was several temples that did not allow people who are obstructing (such as menstruation) to get in. Fortunately, I did not get obstructing so I could visit this temple. There were thirteen holy waters to free up people of poisoning in Bali (such as curse). Many tourists let themselves to be watered by this holy waters. 



Then, we went to Kintamani. We had lunch there and I took some photos too with my friends. The temperature was so cold, so I wore my jacket. 


After had lunch at Kintamani, we went to Panglipuran Village. This village was very viscous with Balinese Culture. I bought one package of frangipani hairpin of Bali there. Suddenly, there was heavy rain that made us couldn't enjoy more about Panglipuran Village. Then, we also sheltered ourselves in resident's house. After a few hours, the rain still fallen very heavy. Therefore, we went to our buses by umbrella although the rain still fallen very heavy. 


We got into the bus and continued our journey to get back to Quest Hotel. We prepared ourselves to Gathering Night of 3'2020 (Makrab 3'2020) with our Bohemian Style dresscodes. After phaving a prepare in 2 hours, we got into the bus and went to Nirmala Hotel. We celebrate our 'Makrab 3'2020' there because the capacity of Quest Hotel's ballroom was unable to accommodate 347 students. We started our event with had a dinner first. Then, we began our event with opening speech from headmaster and Chief Executive of our Culture Tour. Then, there was some music performance of MK'3 and Band 3, dance performance of TST'3, games, etc. This event was so fun. After this event finished, we went back into Quest Hotel by bus and took a rest about at 11 p.m.

Day 4

On 20th March 2019, I woke up at 05.00 a.m. and prepared for myself. After that, I had a breakfast at 06.00 a.m. at Restaurant Hotel. After felt full, me and my friends checked out from Quest Hotel and get into the bus. We started our journey at 08.00 a.m. to Kuta Beach. It only took 30 minutes to get there. Then, we changed our transportation with public transportation (angkot) which is already unused in Bali. Arriving at Kuta Beach, we took some photos of us and it took a long time. 



After that, I and my friends went to Mall named "Beach Walk" to accompany my friends to go to ATM. Then, we went to McDonald there because to buy ice cream. After a few hours, we got into the public transportation and went to the place where our bus was parked. 

After that, we went to Krisna Sunset Road to buy souvenirs for my family in Bandung and had lunch. I bought some packages of milk pies and "kacang disko" for my family (because my parents were really into it :D). Then, I had lunch with my friends. Because there was a destination that we hadn't visited yet (Tanah Lot), me and my classmates agreed for visited it first before Bedugul. 

At Tanah Lot and Bedugul, we took some photos of us. When we arrived at Bedugul, we must got hurry up to take some photos because it was 6 p.m. o'clock and this was outside of our expectations. It made us couldn't enjoy Bedugul. But, we still took our time for took a photo with our 'Bli'. 


Unfortunately, Bedugul is our last destination in Bali. I felt sad because we would return into our home soon. We also must part with 'Bli' because I would miss his exciting stories about Bali culture. I remembered when he told us about Bedugul. 'Bedugul' word originated from 'Bedug' and 'Gul'. 'Bedug' means tools used by Muslims as a reminder of worship. 'Gul' means tools used by Hindus people. It means that Balinese people have high interfaith tolerance. I thought it should be applied in Indonesia, not only in Bali. 


After that, we had a dinner at Kenanga Singaraja Restaurant. I took my time for washed my face and brushed my tooth there. We finally got into the bus and continued our journey Gilimanuk Port. At 10.30 p.m., we arrived at Gilimanuk Port to cross to Ketapang Port. Then, I got into ferry ship with my friends and slept there. After a few hours, about at 11.00 p.m, we finally arrived at Ketapang Port and continued our journey.

Day 5

We finally arrived at Bromo Asri Restaurant at 04.30 a.m. At Bromo Asri Restaurant, I had a breakfast and took a bath. Then, we continued our journey to Suramadu Bridge. I thought we would take some photos at Suramadu Bridge, but actually not. Therefore, I only bought a drink there do I would not get thirsty. Then, we continued our journey to Warung Wulan Surabaya to have a lunch. Our travelling by train from Surabaya to Bandung would start at 04.00 p.m. and it made us to wait for a few hours at Djuanda Station. After waiting for a few hours, we checked in our ticket. Then, we entranced the train according to the seat number that have been written in the ticket. In the train, we started our journey to Bandung. I talked to my friends in the train, had a dinner, washed my face and brushed my teeth before slept, and had a sleep night.

At 05.40 a. m., out train arrived at Kebon Kawung Station Bandung. We finally finished up our 'Turbud'. At the station, I was waiting my parents to pick me and my sister up. That is my unforgettable experience in my senior high school life because I did it with my friends and there must be a lot of good memories with them.

Komentar

Postingan Populer